Monday 8 October 2012

Mila Kunis bares for mag cover


The 29-year-old actres appeared on the front of the magazine wearing nothing but a pair of faux leather trousers, the Sun reported. Kunis has been crowned as the planet's sexiest lass by the magazine.

                         Mila Kunis






The 29-year-old girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher, who knocked Rihanna off the top spot to gain the coveted title.

                                  Mila Kunis







Kunis has spoken out about being bullied for her unusual looks as a child in the past. She claimed she was made fun of because of her big eyes, big lips and big ears.

                                        Mila Kunis







The actress, who rose to fame on 'That 70's Show' at the age of 14, says being the daughter of poor immigrants from Ukraine has helped her develop the thick skin she needs to survive in Hollywood.

                          Mila Kunis







"You build it up. My dad always said I have a really good backbone. I grew up in LA, I didn't grow up wealthy or even middle class, we were pretty poor and you learn how life works very quickly," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

                                Mila Kunis







Mila is believed to have moved into Ashton's Los Angeles home and they have apparently discussed having children.
"They've been so happy since moving in, they've said they've discussed starting to try for a baby," a source told British magazine Closer.

                              Mila Kunis







Mila Kunis has admitted that she still can't bring herself to trust people, insisting that she is trying to feel "more secure" about herself.

                               Mila Kunis






"I'm trying to be less guarded and more open. I find it hard to trust people. There's a side to me that's very cautious and suspicious. But I'm gradually feeling a little more secure about who I am and enjoying everything that's been happening to me," she said.

                            Mila Kunis







"I'm trying to have more fun in life. I'm much more conservative than people think - I mean, I don't send out naked photos of myself or climb out of limos without any knickers on!" she added.

                               Mila Kunis


1 comment: