Wednesday 10 October 2012

Chitrangada shares her secrets

          


FLAUNTING her perfect curves in a flowing green evening dress, Chitrangada Singh shot for the October issue cover of the Women’s Health magazine in a Mumbai restaurant on Saturday.

The actress is seen posing in several body- hugging dresses that accentuate her curves in the magazine. Onlookers naturally couldn’t help but get curious about how she stays so fit.

“For me, workout is the best form of fitness. I feel I look the hottest right after a workout. My face is flushing and it is a great feeling. Something good seems to be happening to your body from within at that point of time,” the actress said.


Chitrangada though has another secret mantra for fitness these days. “I am practicing high kickboxing these days. You do it using a very heavy, thick rope. I manage to practice that for 10 minutes, though not at a stretch. It is very tough but in the end it is a complete workout. Whenever I travel, I just carry that rope and it takes care of exercise,” she revealed.

“Chitragada is very candid in her ways. She is not the standard leading lady of Bollywood. She can easily transform from a sepia classic dress to a glammed- up worldly woman. She is fluent, versatile and confident, which is the message we wish to pass on to our readers,” said Women’s Health editor Sanghamitra Chakraborty.


Chitrangada has bounced back in Bollywood with some major projects in her kitty after her item number ‘Kaafirana’ in Joker .

“I love to do different things. Nowadays the film industry has a lot to offer for females. There are out- of- thebox roles, negative characters and many other shades being offered,” she said.

Give her a chance to pick her favourite role and Chitrangada says: “ I would love to play Rekha ji ’s character in Umrao Jaan . She played a very strong women’s role. I would love to play a character of that time and age.”

She is clearly in awe of Amitabh Bachchan. “ Mr Bachchan is more than just an actor. I wish him all the health and love on this birthday, I will be there at his party too,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment