Tuesday 11 September 2012

Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq in Paris'


When Bollywood actress Preity Zinta turned to Indian Premiere League (IPL) many thought she is sort of bidding an adieu to her acting career.

   Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq …





In fact the members from the fourth estate went on to add that Preity is on the dole and therefore taking up things like IPL.

                             Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq …





And now, according to few presswaalas, Kareena Kapoor will be seen taking a dig at Preity Zinta in her upcoming film HEROINE on the same.

   Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq …





So when we asked the pretty lady about it, she said, "Babe it's okay, I don't care! If today you say aaj isne yeh jawab diya usne yeh bola does it really matter to me? I will sit up and say something nasty then you will quote me on it. I wish her well. In fact, I wish everybody well."

   Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq …





"When I joined IPL I joined it because I wanted to. In fact, ever since I joined the industry I wanted to do something different in life. I am not just here to be an actor all my life. Of course I love movies and I want to do it but I also want to do lot more in life. Movies is not the only thing in my life. Even before stepping in the vast industry I used to tell people I want to do business. Movies just happened to me. I used to say I'll always do business as I love to be an entrepreneur. Everyone laughed at me at that point of time but I did it," Preity makes it clear about her IPL venture.

   Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq … 






She adds, "When I was doing 300 million dollar business it was not possible for me to give 3 months in New Zealand for the film. When I am already engaged in IPL how do I allot my time elsewhere? A film requires constant attention. Being a producer you have to be on sets. And that was my choice and I am very happy with my choice. If somebody wants to have opinion on my choices it's their outlook. What do I have to do with it? When you are happy you are happy for everyone and when you are sad you wish sad for everyone. Right now I am in my happy space."

                           Preity Zinta in 'Ishkq … 





No comments:

Post a Comment