Thursday 1 November 2012

'My mother is most happy that I am not married'


On marriage
"My mother is most happy that I am not married, as she does not need to share her jewellery with anyone!"

                           Karan Johar






Don't you feel lonely without a companion?
"Loneliness is never pretty. I just want to make films. Why do to a spouse when you can do it with your films? My office has become my family. People who work in my office have become my world I really don't feel the need for anyone!"

                                Karan Johar







"Everyone thinks I am most expressive, but the truth is that I hold back! I don't express my feelings to anyone! When I am hurt I keep it to myself, then after 2 to 3 years, it comes out in some other situation!"

                                Karan Johar







The actor in front of whom you cannot gather courage to open your mouth?
"Salman Khan!"

                           Karan Johar






"I am very scared of Salman for some reason, I don't know why, though he has been very wonderful to me, he is close to my family from a very long time, but I get nervous in front of him."

             Salman








Talking about Karan's star cast Siddharth asked Karan 'Why do his two proteges Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra keep removing their shirts at the drop of the hat? Karan laughed,
"Thank god, Alia has not got inspired from them, If Alia kept doing the same as them, my film would have not been for the family audiences, it would been for a different kind of audience!"

               Karan Johar






Siddharth Malhotra then pulled Karan's leg saying that, "We got inspired by Karan to remove our clothes, because when we were shooting in Bangkok, he would remove his clothes and swim and people would watch, especially Varun who would watch Karan chup chupke swimming bare bodied!'

    Karan Johar







Karan Johar intruded, "I am not an exhibitionist, I had a private pool next to my room, I removed my clothes on my own and there was no one there! Mujhe public mein kapde utarna achcha nahi lagta! In fact Kajol warned and fired them not to remove their shirt in front of her when she came for a special appearance in my film! 'They kept mum after that firing session by her!'

       Karan Johar

No comments:

Post a Comment