Thursday 1 November 2012

Decoding Aishwarya Rai


Abhishek Bachchan on the first time he met Aishwarya states, "The first time I met Aishwarya was in August 1997. I was on a recce for my father's film 'Mrityudata' in Switzerland and she was shooting her first film, 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya', with my dear friend Bobby Deol. I remember one evening Bobby invited me over to his hotel for dinner and Aishwarya and the rest of the unit were there. That was the first time I actually met her..."

                    Aishwarya Rai 







"...although I had obviously seen her before, since she was Miss World and all that. I don't remember the moment when I knew she was the one, actually which is weird, but it always just felt right. If you ask her, she will tell you the same thing...that the minute we came together, we both knew that this was something for keeps. So, there wasn't just this 'one' defining moment, it always felt perfect!"

        Aishwarya Rai







Abhishek Bachchan says it's tough to choose between his wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya. "No father on the earth can ever answer that question like that. Both are an integral part of my life and I need both of them to complete me," Junior B said.

   Aishwarya Rai






Sushmita Sen on Ash
"Aishwarya has always been known to be a beautiful woman. She has brought great laurels to our country. Both of us are international winners. Whether you become a mother biologically or through heart, you feel beautiful entering that phase of your life. She will be a very beautiful mother."

                            Aishwarya Rai







Make up artiste Mickey Contractor on Aishwarya's very first day as a model: "When I first met Aishwarya on the shoot of a talcum powder commercial, she was shocked by my language (I used to abuse a lot). She kept smiling on set. She told me later that she wondered what kind of weirdo I was. I then worked with her on her first film 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya' and on several ad campaigns thereafter. She carries off every look I create for her.

   Aishwarya Rai






"She is daring, adaptable and confident of the way she looks. Over time, the only change in her face is that she is leaner and more mature now and she looks very international. She is a natural beauty, " says Mickey.

   Aishwarya Rai 







When God was distributing good looks, the rest of us must been in the loo, because she got it all," Mickey adds.

   Aishwarya Rai








Ashutosh Gowariker talks a how Aishwarya became his Jodhaa "When i finished the draft of my epic romance, I sent Aishwarya a single line SMS politely asking, 'Will you be my Jodhaa?' Promptly came the reply, 'YES!' and that is how our association began. Today, she is one of my closest friends."

    Aishwarya Rai


No comments:

Post a Comment