Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mary Kom brand ambassador of Raj Kundra's SFL


"It's a proud moment for us and SFL. I have always believed in being a trendsetter. The entire idea was Raj's who has made it all possible. I have only been an encouraging wife. We are proud to be associated with Mary Kom," Shilpa told reporters

    Shilpa, Raj, Mary






Shilpa Shetty is 'fighting' fit and back to work promoting her hubby's fight league SFL.

    Shilpa, Raj, Mary






Shilpa is all in awe of her husband Raj. She gushes "it’s wonderful to see how Raj has actually given a platform to young fighters to showcase their talent and even make it their career. It is unfortunate to see that deserving people can’t afford even basic nutrition and amenities.”

   Shilpa, Raj, Mary






Being launched Oct 12, SFL is the only Pro Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) sporting event in India to be live-streamed across the globe weekly. SFL will see both male and female fighters.

   Shilpa, Raj, Mary






Mary Kom is thankful to Raj and Shilpa and added: "I am glad to be the brand ambassador. I just want to encourage and support everyone. I was fighting for the past 11 years, but only a few people noticed my work. But after the Olympics, everybody recognises me."

    Shilpa, Raj, Mary

1 comment: