Friday 3 November 2017

Sara Ali Khan – Sushant Singh Rajput’s Kedarnath Delayed, To Release By The End Of 2018?


Sara Ali Khan – Sushant Singh Rajput’s Kedarnath Delayed, To Release By The End Of 2018?

The film is set to be delayed it seems
After having looked forward to it for so long, we may just have to wait for Sara Ali Khan’s debut even longer. Starring opposite Sushant Singh Rajput, Kedarnath may get delayed because of some integral scenes that will need to be shot, as per reports in Mid Day. As per the reports, the film is pushed from June 2018 to the end of next year.
The film centers around the 2013 Uttarakhand floods. The flood situation is set to be shot in Mumbai. A source tells Mid Day, “The makers felt that the sequence deserves a grander canvas. So, they have decided to recreate the town of Kedarnath in Mumbai. The set will be erected by February next year. Abhishek intends to wrap up the sequence by June. This has, in turn, pushed the release.”
And for the flood effect to look natural in all its glory, a VFX team from Los Angeles will be hired by the makers of the film. “Gallons of water will be used to create the flood effect. The sequence will be high on VFX,” adds the source. Producer Prernaa Arora confirms, “It’s going to be a challenging shoot. I completely believe in Gattu’s [Kapoor] vision.”
Speaking to Piinkvilla earlier in an interview, Sushant Singh Rajput said, Sushant will be playing the role of a pithoo in the film. In an interview with us, the actor told us, “I don’t debate those things – like these are things I normally don’t do in my life but instead I think I should be doing them. It’s just that I have to do what my character does and that’s non-negotiable. A few days back if you asked me if I know how to cook I would have said no, it could have been different but now, yes, I can say I know the basics of cooking (laugh). I can cook everything – like daal, chawal and roti to sabzis. Recently I went to meet the CRPF jawans at Manipur for Jai Jawan for August 15 and I made some nice, perfectly round, thin rotis there for them and you know that someone who can make round rotis can make daal-chawal too! Now I can safely say I have the basic instinct to survive and how.”

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and intresting article. great thing you have always share with us. just continue composing this kind of post.
    Beautiful Eyes Female

    ReplyDelete